Paper Presentation and Submission Guidelines
- Since the official language of the conference is English, presentations will be allowed only in English.
- Each presenter will have 20 minutes for their talk, followed by a 10-min Q&A. Presenters could make oral presentations, poster presentations or PowerPoint presentations. Due to the time constrains presenters will not be permitted to exceed their 30-min time slots.
- Organizers will provide all necessary equipments for your presentations, such as a video projector, laptop, microphones, markers etc. Presenters might decide on their own to distribute handouts or copies of their paper to the audience.
- Please bring your presentation with a USB flash drive and organise it with the moderator and the technician to make it ready before your presentation starts in order not to avoid any delays in the conference programme.
- Separate sessions will be organized for presenters who would like to present their papers online.
Paper Submission Guidelines
- Since selected papers will be published after the conference, authors are requested to follow style and format.
- Papers must be in English and should not exceed 6000 words.
- Papers must include, title, author, affiliation or institution, abstract, key words and main text of the paper.
- Papers must be original and make a contribution to the literature.
- Citations and references should be made in accordance with the APA Style Manual and Guide to Scholarly Publishing.
- Papers must be double-spaced (with single-spacing used for block quotations). Margins should be 2.5 cm. or 1 inch from all sides.
- The first line of each paragraph should be indented. Block quotations should be indented 2.5 cm. or 1 inch from both the right and left margins.
- Paper must be submitted in Microsoft Word format.
- The text of the paper should be double-spaced with Times New Roman 12-point font; all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Papers will be accepted only if they meet the requirements set by the Publication Committee members. They will assess the quality of the articles to see if they are suitable for publishing or they need a revision.
- Papers that have been previously presented or published will not be accepted. Completed papers are due on August 19, 2022